Friday, August 26, 2011

Grocery haul

I love going to the store. Especially if I have a lot of time on my hands so I really can walk up and down every isle, look at ingredients, compare prices, and remember if there is something I lack in my apartment.
Yesterday I bought some spices I didn't have; Cayenne pepper, Cardamom, Rosemary (want to bake crisp bread with rosemary!), Oregano, Parsley and then a small pepper mill. What could be better than freshly ground spices?

I also got some chocolate chips and peanut butter, which I intend to use for baking. I've never been very fond of just eating peanut butter, but I know preferences can change. I also got a Cherry Coke zero.. I try not to drink sodas, but I've never seen this one before, and with zero calories.. ;)

Last but not least.. I got two large grapefruits! It was 2 for $1.50 so I figured I might as well.. And now I don't really have a clue why I got them. I've never eaten fresh grapefruit before, and I'm not very fond of grapefruit juice haha... Hopefully I'll come up with anything, please tell me if you have any good ideas!

Time to make lunch... /E


Now are these red grapefruits big or what?! I've never seen them so big haha, they look smaller in the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment