Friday, August 26, 2011

Ikea Haul

Okay so here are the cooking/baking related goods I got at Ikea. I have never shopped this much at ikea, haha! Well, I got some good-to-have things for the apartment which I won't list here because my receit was very long, I promise.. ;)
Okay so here's a picture!


... And here is a list of what you see :)
  • Cake sheets (to have under the cake, yay)
  • Rolling pin
  • Flexible cutting boards
  • Muffin cups
  • Milk frother
  • Metal tins (I think I might use them as cookie jars!)
  • Glass baking/cooking dish
  • Kettle grill (never thought about what it was called before haha!)
  • Measuring pitcher
  • The weird white wavy thing is for storing spices. You're supposed to put it in a drawer and store the spices there. I don't have much room to store my spices so this way I can fit more into my little kitchen :)
  • And I almost forgot.. I got a nice pair of purple kettle holders so I won't burn my hands when taking cookies out of the oven!
Okay, that's just a few things I got.. Haha good thing I just got paid ;)

Time for bed.. Tomorrow is work day and I'll be working until 1AM on Sunday! That totally sucks... At least it's extra pay to work on a weekend!

Good night! /E

No comments:

Post a Comment